When the world puzzles us or squeezes us or strains us to our limits, we turn to our go-to places. We have go-to places to gather information, engage in interests, indulge in luxury, and where we can just be ourselves. Dusty Shutt Silver has a question: What are your go-to places?
Go-to places have been blessings for a long time.
- The Bible has guided men and women for thousands of years to knowing God, regarding moral laws, and is still the go-to place for discovering the way to eternal life through the Gospel
- The Constitution of the United States reveals our freedoms and rights and responsibilities as citizens of this great nation
- Emily Post’s Etiquette Book taught our mothers and grandmothers how to set a table and conduct themselves in public and a wide variety of situations
- Even our car manual becomes a last-effort go-to place when we hear a funny sound or feel something unusual as we drive down the road
- Pinterest boards hold our dream décor ideas, our hobbies, our list of books to read someday, and menu suggestions for tonight
- Amazon is our go-to place to find something hard to find, something we can’t live without, and things we want others to receive with to-your-door service
- The local coffee shop where we take our laptop or a book, get our favorite sippy drink, slouch in a chair and get lost, or meet a friend
- Ah, and our go-to vacation places. Is yours a tent in the mountains? A hotel overlooking the ocean? A cruise ship trip to the Caribbean?
- In-home go-to places are sanctuaries when we seek peace of mind, spirit, and body. Perhaps your bathroom is an at-home spa, or you may have a comfy stuffed chair with a stack of books on the end table and a coaster for your favorite beverage. Or a porch swing
- Is wandering in your garden your go-to place where the lovely array of flowers delight your senses and the growing veggies hold promise for your table?
Dusty Shutt Silver in Old Colorado City is your go-to place for the finest in hand-crafted sterling silver jewelry. Created by a delightful combination of imagination and Colorado high country inspiration, you’ll find the pieces you purchase at Dusty Shutt Silver to be your go-to jewelry for every occasion. Come see the exhibit of ingenuity and excellence in each carefully crafted bracelet, necklace, cuff, and pair of earrings. When you want unique and eye-catching jewelry, Horse Alley Studio located at 2425 #100 W Colorado Avenue in Old Colorado City is your go-to place.